Tagged by Paul. Original spelling of ‘favorite’.
1. What translation of the Bible do you like best?
Probably the RSV but this is definitely in flux at the moment. I’m enjoying reading the New Living Translation on a daily basis. See this post. I don’t like the NIV much, no, not at all.
2. Old or New Testament?
I’m loving the Old more and more as time goes on, but I can’t see any real choice here for a Christian.
3. Favorite Book of the Bible?
The Gospel of John.
4. Favorite Chapter?
Either 1 or 6. The farewell discourse is pretty good stuff too…
5. Favorite Verse? (feel free to explain yourself if you have to)
Probably John 10.10. There are lots!
6. Bible character you think you’re most like?
7. One thing from the Bible that confuses you?
The book of Revelation. St Paul.
8. Moses or Paul?
Don’t really understand the question. Does it mean ‘Law or Grace’? But I’ve answered St Paul twice already, so the answer must be Moses.
9. A teaching from the Bible that you struggle with or don’t get?
There are lots in Leviticus (which I’m reading at the moment).
10. Coolest name in the Bible?
Elizaphan of course.
I tag: Michael, John, bls, Steve and, because I didn’t tag him on the other one, Tim.